Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rain rain go away.....

Its been raining for the past 3 days here in Abilene....which hey I love rainy weather thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes bring it! I love bad weather it just meakes me happy! But with all that said I'm kinda ready for it to stop only because Abilene being the amazing city it is does NOT have a drainage/sewage system! Who ever designed this city wasn't thinking. So it floods super fast! Not to mention all I want to do when it rains is nap, watch movies and eat! Besides all this rain life still happens. Classes are keeping me pretty busy.I'm basically living in the Foster Science Building! it's not as fun as it sounds trust me. If I'm not studying these days I've been reading my bible a lot. I never realized how amazing this book is! and I'm still listening to those sermons. I'm re-listening to the Love one...I'm catching things I missed last time.

No comments: