Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week-end

So a last minute trip to Sugar Land is what I'm doing tomorrow. The parentals wanted to see me as always. We planned on meeting in our normal happy middle place my aunt Lucie's in Dallas but that didn't happen this time. They wanted to all come up to Abilene...HAHA no I was like I'll come to you because it will take me an hour to show you the wonders of Abilene.I will venture off to Sugar Land and see all that has changed since I've been gone...seriously Ike canged stuff. Not to mention it's the weekend before my 21st birthday. That's right folks clear the roads another Armenian has turned 21 and really the number means nothing to us but here in the U.S.A. it means a little something...We shall see how this turns out. Not much else to report here. School is fine,friends are amazing! and that's all I got for now....Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments: