Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Geekiness

It has been awhile I know and I'm sorry. It's been a rough and long semester. If you really want to know ask me its too depressing to blog it. Since the last time I blogged what has happened....I'm 21 haha like that makes a difference for me. I made dinner for Taylor and Karen last week, I hadn't seen them in awhile, so that was fun. Taylor and I sat around talking until 11:30 about such important things including World of Warcraft (WoW) and he was amazed I knew what that was and I must say it was the happiest day of my life. I found out I BEAT a video game that Taylor didn't!!! You wanna know which one you have to ask me... Friday I went to a surprise birthday party for Blake that was nice. I think he enjoyed it. This is another reason my life is so fun, I was sitting around with some friends and they were like Sonia you're a nerd,geek,punk....haha its so true and I've learned to enbrace it! I enjoy studying my biology and chemistry....(my nerdiness) I like random dumb things like video games,star wars and other things...(my geekiness) and my punkness just because I listen to amazing music and like the color black. I just like to call it Soneeg!


I've been swamped with school. Its really stressful trying to make sure everything is in order to apply for nursing school. I've been really stressing over it so if you could just keep that in your prayers!

Something kinda fun happening this weekend! Friday starting at 6pm I will be watching movies non-stop for 26 hours to become a member of KFC....NOT Kentuky Fried Chicken. We can't fall asleep at all so we shall see if I can make it. The crappy thing is they choose one actor and only show their movies they picked Tom Cruise one of my least favorite actors. Just my luck! But I'm still pumped about it!!!

What else....oh I went to Dallas the past 2 weekends.That was fun for the most part . Last time I went Sevahn, Seelva and Anaheed came up to. We hung out with Seta, Steve...Seelva and Justin were in town so that was kinda nice. Thats all I got for now.

Oh yea and I verse that has been on my heart for sometime....

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in Him.
1 John 4:16

No comments: