Thursday, November 20, 2008

26 hours...

So here we are again. I don't remember if I mentioned this movie marathon I was doing starting Friday night at 6pm to Saturday 8pm. It to get into this club kfc. It was fun but hard towards the end.... and not to mention they were all Tom Cruise movies one of my least favorite actors.There were rules you had to cheer and scream the first time you saw his name come up,first time he appeared on screen,any time he kissed or got some lovin,any action beating scene and at the end credits.Only after you saw his name in the credits could you have a 5 minute break for the next movie started. So I'm am proud to say I MADE IT!!!!! even though I hate tom cruise!!! I did it! It was fun 8 of us did it and technically only 6 of us made it 4 girls and 1 guy but we said the other kinda made it....I guess. That was my fun filled weekend.

Thanksgiving is almost here! I'm so ready for a break its about that time where everyone is on edge and in desperate need of a break. Some away from Abilene time...can I get an AMEN! Its starting to get cold here which puts me in the holiday mood!

I may post some random things but I'll have a big one after thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen sista! I'll have to come chill at y'all's house this week like summertime.

Moma Huff said...

Hey there! You must be really busy at school since you haven't posted in a while. You take care and give us an update...