Monday, May 4, 2009

first post of 2009...it's about time

Hello! it has been awhile...well I have had a lot going on to say the least. I haven't blogged since last freakin year! to start off I have been so busy and the busyness doesn't stop. As the spring semester comes to an end and yes I am still doing nursing but at a slower pace...ha I am not in any sort of rush,and still at ACU I had a rough fall semester so I decided to take it easy this semster. Now that the semester is just about done...Seelva is graduating high school I can't believe that!!!! it makes me feel so old. Sevahn got into medical school yup yup. and Anaheed well she is getting more grown up it's crazy!

I had 2 jobs this semester just to kill time since I took a light semester. I worked at Kohl's it was nice the people I worked with were really nice. I also worked for another OB/GYN in Abilene doing office work and such things basically the same thing I did for Dr.Wolhfahrt. It was fun I realized I like working in the medical field a lot! Now I will be in Houston for the summer just soaking up all that Armenian goodness! Having parties all the time drinking tea and eating crepes with my mezmama .

2 comments:

Sevahn said...

YAYYYAYAYYAY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUMMER OF FUN! IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC. LET'S NAME IT SOMETHING COOL. I'LL START BRAINSTORMING.

jolly said...

nice blog
why just park...
Linux Help Discussion forum