Saturday, May 16, 2009

how bordum sets in so fast...

Summer has begun the humid heat is not kind to my hair. I have been taking it easy the first few weeks but now its crunch time! If all works out I will be taking a cna class and possibly working just to give myself something to do.I have only had a few weeks of summer and I am already so freakin bored with it. All though I do have my cousin Seelva's wedding June 7th so I'm getting ready for that. This past sunday was Senior Tea and Seelva (my sister) was in that. Her story was the best by far! peeing in my closet crying on command. For those of you who do not know what that is. It's something my home church puts together for the graduating seniors pictures,funny stories,cake,food and gifts! It's a really nice tradition I still remember my senior tea...good times! Well lets see what this week has in store for me I have to figure out all this mumbo-jumbo.

No comments: