Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RAMBO!!!

So a really good friend of mine is getting married and going to Japan to be with her man...who is in the marines or something like that.Anyways she couldn't take her turtle Rambo with her so I have adopted him!! Pictures coming soon. What else is going on...I'm moving into a house thank GOD for that! My room is twice the size of my entire apartment which I have been living in this past year and paying ACU way too much for this sad little place. I am living with some pretty amazing girls! Callie and Amy! and their dogs Button and Lola. We have the land lords from heaven! They are the sweetest couple, they send us pre-stamped/addressed envelopes and a little reminder when rent is due. I mean how cute is that!!

I have been slowly moving into the house this past week. FUNNY story okay so y'all know I have no balance what so ever and my right ankle is pretty much useless well I was carrying this container full of my dishes down stairs and after one step down the stairs....BAM I ate it i rolled down the stairs and my box landed on me. Don't worry the plates were safe I made sure of that. Me on the other hand I think I really messed up my ankle and I have a nice bruise on my ribs from the box landing on me.Other than that I am okay I think, I could totally be a spokesperson for Corelle though because through that big fall of like 14 steps my plates, bowls and cups made it!!! gotta love Corelle stuff!

That's all I have for now stay tuned for more soon. :)

No comments: